Saturday, 27 June 2015
travis ci + script
1. If travis ci's tool or apis don't support what you want to do you can create a shell script and call it from .travis.yml file.
2. You must call the shell script file manually:
3. It is not a good choice to call scripts like this: (if you have more than one line of shell scripts to run, you'd better to put them into a shell file.)
script: cd ..
4. The disadvantage of using script is you may not able to get error info of running script.
5. These are all vars you can use in your shell script:
6.it is better to do both building and deploying in shell script. Because shell may not able to find the out of .travis.yml tasks.