Wednesday, 19 September 2018
CefSharp for WPF
below link should show you how to install it
don't use the command line :https://www.nuget.org/packages/CefSharp.Wpf/
that will only install cefsharp , didn't install dependencies for me
another thing to keep in mind is, i have check different versions of cefsharp all of them are built on .netframework 4.5.2
if you are using 4.5, then you need to upgrade it.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Visual C++ 2015 is now required
IMPORTANT NOTE - .NET Framework 4.5.2 is now required.
IMPORTANT NOTE - Chromium has removed support for Windows XP/2003 and Windows Vista/Server 2008 (non R2).
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 Developer Pack for Visual Studio 2012 and Visual Studio 2013 is available here:
- Minimum of .Net 4.5.2
- Make sure `VC++ 2015 Redist` is installed (either `x86` or `x64` depending on your application)
- Please ensure your binaries directory contains these required dependencies:
* libcef.dll (CEF code)
* icudtl.dat (Unicode Support data)
* CefSharp.Core.dll, CefSharp.dll,
- These are required CefSharp binaries that are the common core logic binaries of CefSharp.
* One of the following UI presentation approaches:
- Additional optional CEF files are described at: https://github.com/cefsharp/cef-binary/blob/master/README.txt#L82
NOTE: CefSharp does not currently support CEF sandboxing.
- By default `CEF` has it's own log file, `Debug.log` which is located in your executing folder. e.g. `bin`